Friday, January 18, 2013

January 16th Liam went to school and a few hours later i recieved a call that Liam had choked on his lunch and the Teacher had performed the Heimlich Manuver, I immediatly went to pick Liam up and bring him to the doctor to get checked over and she ordered a chest X-RAY. His results came back yesterday morning that he has fractures and they couldn't tell me much because they called Liams Cardiologist and they were going to call me after she reviewed xray. Around 4 she called and told me she couldnt look at it extensively but that she saw that the one fracture was in the chest and had broke a wire where the sternum was made and a fracture on the rib, She told me she sent the xray down to his Drs in Miami and that they will call me with a full report of his X-RAY today. She told me that they are hoping his chest Cavity wall isn't fractured.....so please pray that Liams fractures are not as serious and for him to heal quickly! I want to say that I thank the Lord and Liam's teacher for saving his life!!! His teacher was a NICU nurse for 12 years before and decided to work with preschoolers. I really think God is watching over Liam to get a NICU nurse as a teacher and for her to be there and see that he was choking and saved him. I am so Thankful for this teacher that words can't describe my feelings! Liam isn't in any pain, he is just the happy little boy that has no clue that he has fractures, and he is giving me heart attacks with him being the Jumping running little boy he is lol. I will update when the Dr calls me and lets know more about his x-ray.

1 comment:

Melynda said...

oh wow! What a scary ordeal. We will keep him in our prayers. Glad your family is doing well and sounds like you had a wonderful holiday.

hugs.

jan 31st 08

jan 31st 08
come on liam smile


theres a little one

Ribbet Ribbet

Ribbet Ribbet
There it is!!!