Monday, March 3, 2008

Liam's Cardiologist Appt and New Surgery date



Hi, well we are officially not sick in this house anymore! and we had my brother and his wife Erik and Mary visiting over the weekend it was really nice to have them and the kids missed them, they only live a few hours away, they got to visit and be with Liam and he was like them alot and gave them all kinds of smiles. They left today and we already miss them. Liam has a Cardiologist appointment tomorrow morning February 4th at 9 am so thats what we will be doing tomorrow and I will update tomorrow after that appointment. Liam's surgeon called me and changed the date of his surgery, instead of March 14th it will now be March 18th on a Tuesday, so we will be checking in at the Ronald Mcdonald house on Monday the 17th and then go to the hospital and check in for pretesting and then we will go back to the Ronald Mcdonald house with Liam and spend our last night with him before his surgery and get up and checked in at 6 am. I am trying to post the pictures from the Heart Cath but having problems, prob user problems and not computer ha! I will update tomorrow sometime if i can :)

2 comments:

Sam Anderson said...

WOW I'm glad to hear every thing is going really well and you and your family are all feeling better!
I think I would be scared to death if they asked me if I wanted the surgery date to be the very next day, gesh, scary. Sorry I havent checked on you for a while, We moved so things have been crazy.
Best Wishes
Melynda Anderson
Mommy to Mariska 3.5 months HLHS

Carol & Frank said...

Hi everyone,
Thanks for the update. We will be out of town on the 17th & 18th, but, we'll be anxious for news when we get back. Glad that you're not sick anymore and were able to have company visit! Little news here, but, we always look forward to yours! Keep the FAITH and we will continue with PRAYERS EVERY DAY! LOVE, HUGS & KISSES TO ALL, Carol, Frank, Debbie, Zach and all of the Wilson Clan

jan 31st 08

jan 31st 08
come on liam smile


theres a little one

Ribbet Ribbet

Ribbet Ribbet
There it is!!!