Saturday, December 15, 2007

UPDATE

Sorry there haven't been any post, we have been getting ready for Christmas!. We are so excited and can't wait for the kids to open their presents and spend it with Liam and his first Christmas.
Liam is suppose to go next week for his RSV shot sometime, I have to call Monday to see what they scheduled for him, Also he has a weight check and a shot at the Peditricians on December 21st. Liam is such a good baby, we are so blessed to have him, he just loves to be held and watch his brother and sisters run around here crazy and he doesn't know what the 2 dogs are all about but he watches them wrestle and bark at each other. He only cries when he is hungry. Everything that he has been through since birth I didn't know how he was going to be, all i can say is he is such a GOOD bAby! Liam also has to be in Miami on January 16th to see his surgeon. I think after we go see the Cardiologist on December 28th, she will probably be reporting to the Surgeon, and then he is going to look Liam over and they will probably be deciding on the date of his next surgery. But i am not going to even talk about that right now, i am going to enjoy the holidays with him first!
Christmas pictures have been added to the website.

2 comments:

Techie57 said...

Hey, you don't know me, but I'm a friend of the guy who owns youfailit.blogspot.com, which you said you visited by accident in the comment you posted earlier. Since I visit his blog too, I saw your comment and I checked out your site, and... wow. I hope that your son gets better fast, he seems like a real little fighter and I'm sure everything will be fine!

Carol & Frank said...

Hello all, Sorry, but, I didn't check my computer for a few days! What a WONDERFUL surprise when Frank told me that there was a new message! I could hardly wait to read it and look at the pictures - they are GREAT!! So glad that Liam is doing so well and we will continue our prayers that all goes well with all of his doctor visits. You all look so happy and we loved the Santa suit on Liam. The girls and Jake look so grown up and Mommy and Daddy look so proud - and rightly so with such a wonderful family!! We are also getting ready for Christmas - Zachary was in the Sunday School Christmas Program last Sunday. He was a shepherd and had a speaking part. He did so well. We will all be together on Christmas Eve, except for our grandson Caleb who lives in Washington state - but, he is flying home on the 28th and I can hardly wait to see him!! Well, I'll end here by wishing you the most blessed Christmas EVER from all of us who miss you very much, Carol, Frank, Debbie, Zachary, Bobbie and all of the Wilson family.......P.S. Please give our love to your Mom and Dad and tell them that we thank them again for the recent letter.

jan 31st 08

jan 31st 08
come on liam smile


theres a little one

Ribbet Ribbet

Ribbet Ribbet
There it is!!!