Friday, December 21, 2007

PEDIATRICIAN APPOINTMENT

Liam went for his weight check and now we are confused because my doctors scale says that Liam weighs 9 pounds 4 oz and which is 4.2 kilos instead of 3.9 which is 8 pounds. So we still don't know who scale is right, I would pick the 9 pound 4oz one lol she says hers is correct. I don't know, but also Liam has this green thing where his chest incision is and she said it looks like a suture stitch that didn't dissolve, i am glad its not anything else. Well Liam is going to his Cardiologist a few days after Christmas so we will see what her scale says. I am going to try to post more Pictures soon.
Thank You for continuing to follow Liam's journey and the prayers they are greatly appreciated. I really need to see that since all thats on my mind is Liam's next surgery and its getting close and i have bonded so well with Liam and I am just don't know how strong I will be when i hand him back over to the doctors.

1 comment:

Corliss family said...

Hello. We're sorry we haven't visited for a while. Just like you, so busy with Christmas. We are so glad that Liam is doing so well. We miss you very much and are glad we can keep up with you via this website. God bless you. We love you. The Corliss family, Rick, Peachie, Maren and Richrd.

jan 31st 08

jan 31st 08
come on liam smile


theres a little one

Ribbet Ribbet

Ribbet Ribbet
There it is!!!