Monday, May 18, 2009

Just a few pics because he is so darn cute!









Just posting some pictures, Liams older sister is sick with a cold and has past it to his other sister, Today Liam is starting to sneeze a bit and same with his other sister, Jake hasn't sneezed, lets just pray that he doesn't get the cold or get sick! He has been so healthy and we are leaving to go on a mini vacation on Friday, i will post pictures, Please pray that Kyra Hope feels better, and liam doesn't get sick and his other sisters and brother. These pictures of Liam is him playing and he says cheese when he puts the toy to his face, he is so cute, and he say OKAY now when you ask him if he wants something or he will say UUUUUMMMM lol Have a great Memorial Day Weekend and i will post Pictures of our Vacation when we get back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was very nice to meet you and your family. I emailed you but I think my husband wrote it down wrong. You have a nice blog, and it really reminded me of when my boy was a baby. All the up's and down's. Liam is sooo cute. I will keep him in my prayers.
Keep in touch.
Dana

jan 31st 08

jan 31st 08
come on liam smile


theres a little one

Ribbet Ribbet

Ribbet Ribbet
There it is!!!