Tuesday, February 19, 2008

In Memory of Pastor Terry Clark

I just learned yesterday that Pastor Clark has passed away 2 nights ago and that he had suffered from a heart attack. Anyone that didn't know Pastor Clark, he was a great man, reminded me of my father. Caring, funny and a lot of wisdom and not quick to get away always made time to talk to you. Pastor Clark did me and Jerry's wedding ceremony and he also helped us get our girls into Emmanuel Lutheran School. Kyra Hope went from the 3 year old class to graduating Kindergarten and Aryanna was there from 3 years old to 4 year old class. I am forever grateful for Pastor Clark with getting the girls into Emmanuel Lutheran. The teachers there were wonderful and worked with the kids and they saw Pastor every Wednesday for Chapel. He has done other amazing things for my family also his kindness and prayers for Liam there are so many things i can go on about Pastor Clark. The girls were just talking about him the other day they asked when we came for a visit if we could go see Pastor Clark and i had told them Definitely! He is a special person in my family and will always be remembered and will always be in our hearts. You are so much going to be missed!
THANK YOU PASTOR CLARK FOR EVERYTHING
The Rev. Terry D. Clark,
Senior Pastor

1 comment:

Annette said...

Thank you for your lovely tribute to Pastor Terry Clark. He baptized our daughter, Julia. He also married my husband, Peter, and me in 2000. He officiated confirmation of both of our daughters...Lauren and Julia. Every time I am in our church, I remember these wonderful and precious moments as well as reaffirm my faith. We have him to thank forever. He was so real and approachable. He has positively impacted so many people, and he will be greatly missed.

Annette Bondy

jan 31st 08

jan 31st 08
come on liam smile


theres a little one

Ribbet Ribbet

Ribbet Ribbet
There it is!!!