Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Liam's Shots

Liam had his shots yesterday. they did 2 in each leg!!! my poor baby. He ended up with a fever last night and he was really cranky all night so we didn't get any sleep. All day today he was feverish but it finally broke about 2 today. I was actually getting kind of worried, I never had any problems with fevers with Jake or the girls after their shots so I am glad that he is doing so much better.Now he is awake and playing and smiling. He is back to sweet happy Liam. He will probably not go to sleep until later tonight since he slept all day. I called Early Interventions today because i wanted to see what they were all about and to see how they can help Liam and help me to get Liam on track since he still can't hold his head up very well and I know they said these babies are delayed. They told me that since he is near his next surgery and once he is healed and the doctors ok to do Physical Therapy to give them a call. I don't know if i would need them or if it would be good for him to go through that kind of therapy since his heart will probably get a work out. Thats going to be on the List of asking his Cardiologist and see what she says and thinks on February 4th. I will Post Pictures soon

2 comments:

Carol & Frank said...

I just read your new message - so sorry that Liam had problems after his shots. We hope that he continues to do well now. We are always anxious for news and will continue with lots of thoughts and ESPECIALLY PRAYERS!! Lots of love to all, Carol, Frank, Debbie, Zach, Bobbie and all of the Wilson family

Corliss family said...

My goodness, he has grown so much. He is so handsome. Liam remains in our daily prayers. God bless. Rick, Peachie & family

jan 31st 08

jan 31st 08
come on liam smile


theres a little one

Ribbet Ribbet

Ribbet Ribbet
There it is!!!